Thursday, 7 August 2014

Start...



Hey! I'm S211n3


I am an avid reader. I love reading, it is as important as breathing air. I can go on and on and gush how much I love reading and it will never end.
How I started reading?
That started with J. K. Rowling's famous Harry Potter series. I want to Thank Mrs Rowling to introduce me to the magical world of Hogwarts (and the letter I'm still waiting to receive ;) ) and the enchanting world of books. 
She had written magic and magical was it all.
I used to think movies are much better but books changed the my opinion, now I enjoy to be lost in books

This is the series I'll read again and again, I've read the whole series four times and I'm not going to stop at that, even thinking to read about it feels with me excitement.
Journey of Harry from Philosopher's Stone, meeting Harry, his life until he is bombarded with letters from Hogwarts, him finding out about the new world and taking us with him in the world unknown, finding out himself there, the boy who lived, with the Trio friends. Adventure through each book, overcoming evils lurking and in the epic end with the defeat of Voldemort in Deathly Hallows. Knowing true meaning and power of love, which Voldemort never had and never knew. Love holds a power to defeat any evil and greed. Lilly's sacrifice, friendship between the trio, Can't forget about Weasley's; the quirks about Arthur Weasley, Molly the mother hen, Twins, George and Fred. The fire engine head; Ginny. The softy Hagrid. Snape, I so love him, Mrs Rowling made us believe him being with opposite party but his love for Lilly and him played a major role in defeating Voldemort. 
All the characters played major role in forming this magical and wonderful world. 
Hedwig, Tobby, Lupin, Sirius, Neville, Luna, Draco, Cedrig, Bellatrix, Lucius.......... many more they created the whole story.
So, spread love, it can overcome anything. Love your parents, respect them, your family, your elders and treat everyone with respect. Everyone is equal.  
I'm dedicating my first blog to J. K. Rowling for giving and introducing me to the world of magic and the world within books.