Friday, 29 August 2014

Review of Soul Stone (#2 Escaping Fate series)

Soul Stone (Escaping Fate, #2)Soul Stone by DelSheree Gladden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loooooved it!!!! I'm in love with this series even more after reading Twin Souls.
The thrill, suspense and anticipation got doubled in this book. I had goosebumps after the scene when Arra wss spying on Sibel from stall at her reflection and it stays there even after Sibel moves and her reflection glances at Arra. That gave me chills.
I was connected to all the characters in the story and could feel their emotions.
In this part Arra's dad is shown the worry wort when in Escaping Fate her mother was always worrying after her.
Then I was torn for her deciding between Bas and Tanner, darn that is hard. So, going to look forward to know who she will choose.
The last battle and defeating Etain, the scene was awesome and was totally praying for Etain's defeat and the last twist; I didn't saw that coming.
This definitely is a must read!


This is the second book in Escaping Fate in series and I'm looking forward for the third book in this series and the book, I don't know will be end or not but I'm looking forward for the conclusion.
These both books got me hooked and I completed both in four days!!
View all my reviews