Monday, 22 September 2014

Review of Coral and Bones by Tiffany Daune

Coral & BoneCoral & Bone by Tiffany Daune
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Okay! This story is AWESOME!!!! aAAHHAHAH!!!
This is have been on my phone for few weeks and have wanted to read it but somethings came here and there and I was just able to read first chapter and at that time to the story sucked me in. I started it again to finish and I devoured the whole story in eight hours, yeah I tend to count :P
The story was from Halen's and Tage's POV. From the beginning as told earlier the story hooked me. The details were vivid, and I was feeling it was me in place of Haelen and watching from outside too.The scene in 1st chap, where she could hear every single thing with super hearing. I felt every emotions, I was connected to Haelen and bound to her; her anger, the feeling of betrayal. I so wanted to hurl Huron against a wall, lol. I lived the whole story.
I loved all characters, they all were different and can't resist them. Dax(Water boy), Tage, Ezra, Catch (found him cute :D), Pepper, Nelia, Taeser (The big Teddy Bear) and Lina. They all were awesome!
From Tage's POV we got to know more secrets but not much was revealed. I shed some tear when she went into Trance.
This story was a whole roller coaster ride which I'm far from being off yet, I so want to read what happens next. It had suspense, mystery, thriller and curve balls that got me.
And the last scene was spooky and I'm scared for Haelen, which you gotta find out. It's a definitely a must read!!! and I'm craving to read second book in the series and the whole series!!!



View all my reviews