Monday, 6 October 2014

The Awakener by Amanda Strong

It's the first book I've read by Amanda Strong and I loved it and now she is one of my fav author. You may find the sample on Wattpad, if you want to read. I loved it and can't wait to read second which she is working on. 
And I got to read the ARC of Hidden Monster to read, which is another book of Amanda, of another series, which is AWESOME!!! I just can't describe in words how much I love that book. It is releasing on 4th November, excited about that. You may find sample of the book on Wattpad. To check out click Here. It's Amanda Strong's page where you will find both the book samples.

Now..

Review of The Awakener 

The Awakener (The Watchers of Men, #1)The Awakener by Amanda Strong
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I received copy of this book by the Author for honest review.*
'The Awakener' is the first book of Author Amanda Strong I've read but it won't be last. I loved it. The whole book was a roller coaster. I didn't wanted it to end, always checked if it is going to end. I thought after their fight with the demons, it will conclude after one or two chapter but it didn't, it would have been huge cliffhanger. Got to know everybody's special talent and their mission.
The title 'The Awakener'; I know and understand it completely now. Before reading the book I thought what it would mean. It's cool Eden being an Awakener and awakening the inner self or talents of people, which at first was embarrassing for her: hugging people without her consent and being clueless. Which along with her dawned on me simultaneously the doing of her Guardian.
All the characters where different, but my favorite was Trent, he was the source of humor, he made me laugh out loud. The most when he found out his Guardian appearance or gender, lol, I couldn't help but laugh, given the situation and the danger.
Micah and Eden being the main characters, but didn't felt left out about others. Not everything was revealed much about them but they are also finding about themselves. Will get to know in next book in the series and I'm looking forward for it.
The thrill about their adventures engulfed me and the description was vivid, it was like I was watching a movie.
I'm craving to know more. It's a must read.

View all my reviews