Saturday, 21 February 2015

The Poppy Field Diary by Carey Richard 

This book is definitely a must read! Definitely. I feel lucky to stumble upon this book and got the opportunity to read it and who haven't read it is really missing out. I'm even giving my friends this book(which at whatever reason I don't do) so they can know too what I love about this book and talk about it. 

The Poppy Field DiaryThe Poppy Field Diary by Carey Richard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow.. Just wow, I don't know what to say. It's really beautiful and the way it is written I just wasn't reading it, I was living in those moments like a ghost from outside. The journey of the lady and especially when she recalled her mother, I am just speechless. And I know I'm going to re-read this book many times.
Love it!!! When the first night after reading, I thought about the book and noticed that I don't even know her name and I didn't noticed it earlier but it was never needed. But I'm curious :P
The writing just flowed and I didn't even knew when I swept away with it. It's a definite read and I'm even forcing my friends to read it, I just want them also to know and fell the same things and discuss about it. A Definite Must Must Read!!!
*I was given the copy of the book in exchange of an honest review.*

View all my reviews