Wednesday, 10 June 2015

New Release The Wanderer (Silverleaf Chronicles 1) by Vincent Trigili and Review

Today The Wanderer by Vincent Trigili released which is the first episode in Silverleaf Chronicles. There is prequel The Storymaster which was released in The Dragon Chronicles anthology. After reading The Storymaster I was looking forward for this story which did not disappointed me.
The Wanderer is a short story and the books in The Silverleaf Chronicles will be available in episodes.
This series is about a Dragonmaster, Silverleaf who is born in an era without dragons. And a Dragonmaster without a Dragon or vice-versa goes rogue and succumbs to madness. So will Silverleaf become a madman? Have to read the series! Am excited to for this! Can't wait for second episode! And my review for The Dragon Chronicles is Here in which there is small review of The Storymaster.

25670176


Title: The Wanderer (Silverleaf Chronicles #1)

Author: Vincent Trigili

Genre: Fantasy

Series: Silverleaf Chronicles


GR 

 

Synopsis

Episode one of The Silverleaf Chronicles follow the life of Silverleaf, a dragonmaster who was born into a world without dragons, and doomed to die as a madman alone in the wilderness until a young woman enters his life, and a mysterious army marches across the land destroying all in its path.


My Review

 

The Wanderer (Silverleaf Chronicles 1)The Wanderer by Vincent Trigili
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved the book. I read The Storymaster in Dragon Chronicles and wanted to know more about Silverleaf and I'm excited to know more about what more happens and how everything goes in Silverleaf Chronicles and can't wait to read other episodes in the series. This is the first one and I thought the first book in the series would start after where it left in The Storymaster, but it didn't. But I don't mind, I know in future books it will be revealed.
I loved the vivid description by author Mr. Trigili especially when Silverleaf went into madman phase, lol it was a little funny for me. It was like I was inside the book and when it ended I came out of it and I was like turning the pages to make sure there wasn't more. A really nice read! Can't wait till all the episodes are out to read.
I got ARC of the book in exchange of an honest review.

View all my reviews

Get the Book on Amazon

 

About the Author


 
Vincent, father and husband of nearly two decades, holds degrees in both Math and Computer Science. In addition, he has published an astronomy journal and anchored popular blogs, along with publishing numerous articles, poetry and other works.
He got his start in writing fiction as a small child, losing himself in the worlds he dreamed up in order to escape the doldrums of normal life. Now, using his formal education and extensive career experience, he excels in creating fictional worlds of depth and rich fantasy, while maintaining a foundation of reality based on science and technology.
The early books in the series take place in a futuristic universe that has recently been discovered by a medieval realm; later books in the series will take place in either realm, or perhaps a realm that has yet to be discovered.

Contact Links

Website      Facebook Group      Twitter