Thursday, 2 July 2015

Date Shark Series by DelSheree Gladden



http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1399685413l/22061217.jpg22729392

Look at the gorgeous covers!! I love this series! I liked the covers in beginning but after reading the books I love them. I know it's kinda anti climax thing. But pff who cares cuz the books are awesooome. I read both of them last year. First book twice :D well when Shark Out of Water came out. And if you are thinking why I'm telling about these now. Well I've posted my review of the second book but don't remember about the first one *shrugs* I'm forgetful person. But yes the reason I got to beta read the third book!! I love it!!I didn't expect to love this series more than what I did when I read Shark Out of Water. But boy was I wrong! 
 
I was in reading slump or I am not sure about now cuz I read the third two days ago and haven't read any. But yes I'm in reading slump for two weeks 0.0 (I'm scared not that much but I'm, about not able to read but I'm optimistic I'll get on track and devour the books *cough* devour *cough*). And my college have started*sigh* Second year of engineering! Where the first year went! But back to the book at hand!

Yes the name! The name of the book is The Only shark in the Sea (see really forgetful). The book got me reading and as always DelSheree sucked me right into the plot line. I'm not going to give anything away but there will be synopsis below if you want to know about what to expect.
 So I thought you should read the first two books in the series before the third book is released. Below is the synopsis of all the three books. And the genre is Contemporary Romance.    


Date Shark


Title: Date Shark (Date Shark series #1)

Author: DelSheree Gladden

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Series: Date Shark series


GR

Synopsis

Life as the marketing director for a popular fashion boutique is overwhelming for Leila Sparrow, to say the least.

She’s not sure what ever possessed her to add revamping her dating life to her already hectic schedule. Calling in renowned Date Shark, Eli Walsh seemed like a good idea until she actually met with him…

Date Shark was only meant to be a side-enterprise to his thriving couple’s therapy practice, but Eli Walsh knows it’s become more of an obsession.

At least, it was until he agreed to take on Leila. Somehow she has stolen his entire focus. He wants to admit his fascination with her and growing romantic interest, but he knows coming on too strong will scare her away.

His plan to convince her that she is worth any man’s interest by first being her friend is challenged when his tips start to pay off and Leila begins dating Luke.

Will his friendship with Leila mean the end to any romantic pursuit?

Get the book on following sites and it is FREE!!

Amazon iBooks Barnes & Noble

 Now the second book Shark out of Water 

I loved this book especially Guy San-Laurent , don't spell his name wrong just don't. You will know once you once you read the book.  He is just aahhh!!


 Shark out of Water

22729392

Title: Shark out of Water (Date Shark series #2)

Author: DelSheree Gladden

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Series: Date Shark series

GR 


Synopsis 

Guy Saint Laurent is too busy cursing his sister for roping him into taking over Eli's Date Shark business to prepare himself for the slew of bizarre women he's about to get involved with. This is the last venture he intended to take on, but somehow he's just become Chicago's newest, most reluctant Date Shark.

On top of dealing with bug-toting, mothering, obsessive women, Guy faces personal tragedy that changes his outlook on life, whether he wants it to or not. He's not sure what it is about Charlotte Brooks that draws him in, but getting her off his mind after a brief encounter proves impossible.

As Charlotte tries to help Guy deal with his loss, he begins to get the impression she's hiding something from him. He knows he could simply walk away, continue as he always has, but he suspects whatever she's hiding, she won't be able to face it alone.

Charlotte is the one woman who can capture his attention, but she may also be the one woman capable of breaking him.

Get the book on following sites

 
Amazon Barnes & Noble




 Now the third book

The Only Shark in the Sea

 (runs out of the room fangirling)

Coming Soon

Title: The Only shark in the Sea (Date Shark series #2)

Author: DelSheree Gladden

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Series: Date Shark series

Synopsis
 (from author DelSheree Galddens site)


Vance Sullivan has always been the rock his friends turn to when they need help. That’s the role he’s comfortable in. His work with patients who have experienced traumatic events was a natural extension of his role in their tight knit group, but when the tables are turned and Vance is suddenly the one in need of serious emotional and mental support, asking for it is the last thing he wants. Betrayal, lies, and guilt spill out in the face of tragedy and the only person he’s willing to accept help from seems the least capable of giving it.
Terrified of everyone, running from her past, physically unable to touch another human being without inducing a panic attack, Natalie has no idea why anyone thinks she can help Vance. She went to him for help, after all. Even though she’s sure she’ll fail, she can’t help but try. She can’t repay everything he’s done for her by walking away when he needs her most. Helping Vance battle his guilt and grief in order to move forward seems like a noble quest, but when her own dangerous past gets tangled up with Vance, neither one may be able to survive.

***
 Will post my review when the book gets published. I can't wait for the next book in the series! I don't know if there will be but I'm guessing cuz there is another friend in the group. Eli, I liked him. I mean what he is freaking just cool. Check out my review of Date Shark on goodreads Here.

Then the second book Shark Out of Water, Guy topped Eli. He is cute! I can imagine his french accent! My review of this book here.

Then the third book The Only shark in the Sea, Vance!!! He topped them both. I'm fangirling badly. Really bad. He is perf! How does she do this? 

Okay don't forget to read these books before the third one comes out! I love this series. One of the best NA reads (I don't read many new adults). So go check them out! 

About the Author

DelShereeGLadden1 
I was one of those shy, quiet kids who spent more time reading than talking. Literally. I didn’t speak a single word for the first three months of preschool, but I had already taught myself to read. My fascination with reading led to many hours spent in the library and bookstores, and eventually to writing. I wrote my first novel when I was sixteen years old, but spent ten years rewriting and perfecting it before having it published.
Native to New Mexico, my husband and I spent several years in Colorado for college and work before moving back home to be near family again. Our two children love having their seventeen cousins close by again. They also love having all the neighbor kids over to play, which has made our house the unofficial summer and after school hangout spot.
When not writing, you can find me out and about with my family or sneaking a few minutes for one of my many hobbies I never seem to have time for. I love reading (obviously), though I tend to stick to indie and small press authors more than mainstream books. I don’t do nearly enough painting and drawing, but I have a passion for art and I think kids really need a creative outlet to express themselves. I also enjoy sewing, though my dreams of becoming a fashion designer never really panned out. And for my day job… I spend my time trying not to get bitten by small children in my work as a dental hygienist.

Contact Links

FacebookTwitterBlogPinterestGooglePlusLinkedInYouTube