Thursday, 23 July 2015

New Release and Review:  The Hunters (Silverleaf Chronicles #3) by Vincent Trigili and Review

 The Hunters is the third episode of The Silverleaf Chronicles. My reviews of first two episodes could be found here; Episode 1 The Wanderer and Episode 2 Awakening . Have I said how much I like these covers. The style is same but the color variation and the symbols are different and I always look up for the book to check out the covers.

25962814 

Title: The Wanderer (Silverleaf Chronicles #3)

Author: Vincent Trigili

Genre: Fantasy

Series: Silverleaf Chronicles


GR 

 

  Synopsis

Silverleaf is fed up with running from the Fifth Council and decides to take the fight directly to them. Together Kaylissa and Silverleaf become the hunters instead of the hunted. Kaylissa continues to grow under his careful guidance, and together they uncover a scheme by the Fifth Council that is far more evil than either of them ever imagined was possible. 


My Review

 

The Hunters (The Silverleaf Chronicles Book 3)The Hunters by Vincent Trigili
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I liked the book. I enjoyed adventure of Silverleaf and Kaylissa. How to hunt and be hunters, so the title. I like the book but it felt much like a filler book.
A good read for me. Got the ecopy in exchange of an honest review.

View all my reviews


It's short, the writing of the author is amazing, I've already stated that in my previous reviews and I couldn't think of anything to say.  I'm just looking forward for the whole series. I'm living the adventure of Silverleaf. So check it out if you like fantasy.



Get the Book on Amazon

 

About the Author

 
Vincent, father and husband of nearly two decades, holds degrees in both Math and Computer Science. In addition, he has published an astronomy journal and anchored popular blogs, along with publishing numerous articles, poetry and other works.
He got his start in writing fiction as a small child, losing himself in the worlds he dreamed up in order to escape the doldrums of normal life. Now, using his formal education and extensive career experience, he excels in creating fictional worlds of depth and rich fantasy, while maintaining a foundation of reality based on science and technology.
The early books in the series take place in a futuristic universe that has recently been discovered by a medieval realm; later books in the series will take place in either realm, or perhaps a realm that has yet to be discovered.

Contact Links

Website      Facebook Group      Twitter