Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Wattpad Wednesday

The Quirky Tale of April Hale by demonicblackcat (Cat)

Yay! Today I though to do Wattpad Wednesday every Wednesday which you already guessed by name duh! If you didn't know, Wattpad had a hand in getting me addicted to reading and I usually read books from there. 

What is Wattpad?
It is a site where inspiring authors can post their stories and get opinions of other readers present there, in short. If you want to know more you can google and check it out. You should definitely check it out!

I love reading books there. There are so many amazing writers  and so many books which I've read and loved  have gotten published, it feels amazing! I mean it's like I've read that book and now it is published, Yay! I read it before you :P (just kidding, lol).

I'll be posting books I've read earlier which I've not shared here before and the books I've recently read and liked/loved. So lets get started (rubbing my hands).

The Quirky Tale of April Hale by demonicblackcat is one of my favorite book on Wattpad. I guess I read this a year or two years ago, don't remember but I always suggest my friends who I've gotten addicted to this site/app (Cheshire grin) this book. I love when my friends love a book I suggested (The feeling is just amazing). It is one of the book I love. It is quite cliché high school story with humor but an adorable story. April, as from the title is a quirky character. It's fun and quirky read. Check out the synopsis below cuz I don't remember much about it and may spoil it for you. Have to re-read it, which I'm looking forward to.



https://a.wattpad.com/cover/3710071-176-k920868.jpg 

Synopsis


Self-proclaimed weirdo April Hale and the notorious troublemaker Ryder Black have been living side by side for more than ten years. Both never attempted to communicate with each other, but on the night Ryder Black is thrown out by his own father, he asks her a question that might change both of their lives:
“March, will you let me stay in your room?”

He even got her name wrong.

-

A coming of age story about loss, the wonders of falling in love, and ultimately, pretending to be normal. Get inside April's distorted and yet humorous perspective, and watch as her tale unfolds into a shocking finish.







LOL! Lmao I just read the synopsis now. March! I remember that now, see it's really cool! So check it out. It is worth the read and it is free! so won't loose anything. Just click here.

So that's it. Check next Wednesday for other stories I like on Wattpad Wednesday. So bye! and Happy Reading!