Monday, 21 September 2015

Review: Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter by Nikki Jefford

So last month and this half of September have been really busy. I didn't know College life would get this hectic with assignment submitions, projects and presentations. It was but alas everything is wrapped up now with only one project which will be over tomorrow. I'm really happy for the holidays from Thursday for
Ganesh Chaturthi. Cuz I read the heck out of those holidays :P I mean I read seven books in four days.... 
 Yup the heck of it lol! three of them were short stories so yeah four days four books. And also one more which I beta read. And one of them was Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter by Nikki Jefford.
 I'll be posting all the books reads this week!

 Check out the synopsis below for more deets.

17061189

Title: Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter



Author: Nikki Jefford


Series: Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter #!





GR






Synopsis

If there is one thing eighteen-year-old Aurora Sky wants, it's to get off the iceberg she calls home. Being kissed before she graduates wouldn't hurt either.

Then a near-fatal car wreck changes everything. Government agents step in and save Aurora's life in exchange for her services as a vampire hunter. In Alaska. Basically she's a glorified chew toy. All thanks to her rare blood type, which sends a vampire into temporary paralysis right before she has to finish the job... by hand.

Now Aurora's only friends are groupies of the undead and the only boy she can think about may very well be a vampire.

(Mature YA, new adult series that becomes progressively more mature. Underage drinking, sexual situations, mild language and blood sucking.)


My Review

 


Aurora Sky (Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter, #1)Aurora Sky by Nikki Jefford
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was amazing!! I was intrigued and so thought to go for it! And I'm glad I did this cuz it was awesome! I loved the writing as it hooked me in the first chapter.
I like the first chapter as it showed Aurora's normal life before it changed. Then her transforming into a bad ass! Coool!!
My two fav characters are Dante and Jose love them both!! Fane is cool and I guess I forgot how many times his unsimilar lips were mentioned by Aurora lol!
It was fun, dark and witty. Aurora's thinking is witty which is why I liked her from the beginning!
Enjoyed this book very much and am excited for the series! Check it out cuz it was free when I got the book or you can check it on Wattpad.

View all my reviews

Get the book on following Site  




Amazon UK

Amazon Ca



About the Author



About
Nikki Jefford loves fictional bad boys and heroines who kick butt. Books, travel, TV series, hiking, writing and motorcycle riding are her favorite escapes. She loves meeting people from all walks of life, from all around the globe; and wouldn’t trade her French husband in for anyone – not even Spike! 
She’s a third generation Alaskan, born & raised in Anchorage, now living in Northern Washington. Crazy about her dog, Cosmo. (Writer’s best friend.) The dark side of human nature fascinates her, so long as it's balanced by humor and romance. Believes all animals, people and the planet should be treated kindly.
 
 
Her favorite TV heroines are Buffy, Veronica Mars, and Dr. Temperance ‘Bones’ Brennan.
 
 

Author Links