Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Wattpad Wednesday: I Was Never Yours by JessGirl 93

I've not posted for a long time for Wattpad Wednesday. Wednesday's have not been good for me :( But I'll post regularly now.

 I Was Never Yours by JessGirl93 aka Blair Holden is one my fav in romances. It is must check out book on Wattpad. Blair Holden is amazing and one of my fav author on Wattpad.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/674163 

Synopsis

"You were forced upon me, you are a liability. I do not love you, I will never love you Arianna."

What happens when on the day of your sister's wedding she decides to leave the groom at the altar and  you're asked to marry your brother-in-law to be?

Join eighteen year old Arianna for a ride she'd never expected to go on. Join twenty-three year old  Zach for a marriage he had never  prepared himself for. Can these two put aside everything that went on in their past? Can Arianna forget her first true love? Can Zach ever see Arianna as anything but a replacement?

~o0o~

I've read the book like two times now. I just love it. It has all the drama you will enjoy. I'm fan of Blair because of The Bad Boy's Girl her most famous book which is another must read! Ari is just awesome! Really cool contemporary. One my friend is also love this book, she have just recently read it and asked me to read it lol! And I was like I've read the book, I love it! And we started fangirling and telling our other friends who read on Wattpad. If you like Romance Contemporary then you should definitely check this book out!