Thursday, 8 October 2015

New Release and Review: The Dragon Masters Season One Box set by Vincent Trigili

Today is the release of The Silverleaf Chronicles! my fav fantasy book! I read them in episodes and I got more and more intrigued as the story progressed. So all the episodes are released together in this box set. A definitely must read. And the cover!!! It is amazing!



 26901116


Title: Silverleaf Chronicles 

Author: Vincent Trigili

Genre: Fantasy 

Series: Silverleaf Chronicles


GR 

 

  Synopsis

 

The Silverleaf Chronicles follows the life of Silverleaf, a dragonmaster who was born into a world without dragons, and doomed to die as a madman alone in the wilderness until a young woman enters his life, and a mysterious army marches across the land destroying all in its path.

This box set contains the entire first season of The Dragon Masters, including:

Episode 0: The Storymaster (Originally sold as part of The Dragon Chronicles)
Episode 1: The Wanderer
Episode 2: Awakening
Episode 3: The Hunters
Episode 4: Traps
Episode 5: Drac’nor
Episode 6: Hope


~o0o~

 My Review 

 


The Silverleaf Chronicles (The Dragon Masters Book 1)The Silverleaf Chronicles by Vincent Trigili
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love this book!!
I was hooked when I read The Storymaster in The Dragon Chronicles. I wanted to know more about this world of Dragon masters and Dragons.
Dragons have been extinct for a long time because of a war and Dragon masters went mad without their dragons. After the extinction it seemed there is no cure for the Dragon masters born afterwards. They were destined to doom.
But the Storymasters have kept the legend of the dragons and a secret passed down for one Dragon master who will not succumb to the madness. And the Big Secret!!!
I read this in the six episodes released along the previous months. I was like I couldn't wait to know what was going to happen. And those episodes kept me content.
The last episode or the end just blowed my mind away. I wouldn't have guessed it! I was waiting form episode zero to know about it. I don't know what I was expecting but not that lol! Loved it!!!
I'm going to miss Silverleaf and Kaylissa very much! I loved his mad man phase, I adore Silverleaf.
A must read book! I'm excited for the second season! Got an arc in exchange of an honest review.

View all my reviews

Get the book on following sites






About the Author

 
Vincent, father and husband of nearly two decades, holds degrees in both Math and Computer Science. In addition, he has published an astronomy journal and anchored popular blogs, along with publishing numerous articles, poetry and other works.
He got his start in writing fiction as a small child, losing himself in the worlds he dreamed up in order to escape the doldrums of normal life. Now, using his formal education and extensive career experience, he excels in creating fictional worlds of depth and rich fantasy, while maintaining a foundation of reality based on science and technology.
The early books in the series take place in a futuristic universe that has recently been discovered by a medieval realm; later books in the series will take place in either realm, or perhaps a realm that has yet to be discovered.

Contact Links

Website      Facebook Group      Twitter