Tuesday, 6 October 2015

New Release and Review: Looking for Mr. Good Witch by Joyce and Jim Lavene

There are so many books released today! And Looking for Mr. Good Witch is one of them! Another cool Halloween read, I enjoyed this book!


25044148 

Title: Looking For Mr. Good Witch

Author: Joyce and Jim Lavene

Series: Retired Witches Mystery #2 


GR


Synopsis 



Everyone’s favorite retired witches from Spell Booked have returned and are diving into troubled waters to find a sinister sea witch…

WITCHY WOMAN

A sea witch has been leaving bodies in her wake up and down the Carolina coast, baffling authorities who are finding drowning victims with no water in their lungs. The fin-icky female will continue to kill young male witches until she finds her perfect man—the one who survives her mating ritual—so she can live for another hundred years. And now coven hopeful Brian Fuller is about to be ensnared in her net.

Retired witches Molly and Elsie, along with the ghost of Olivia and her daughter Dorothy, need all the help they can get to stop the sea witch. Aided by a selkie and a crème puff–craving mermaid, they’re determined to keep Brian out of her murky clutches. But are they all about to get in over their heads? 

 ~o0o~

My Review



Looking for Mr. Good Witch (Retired Witches Mysteries)Looking for Mr. Good Witch by Joyce Lavene
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It was cool! I liked it! The twist was like what! Lol! I didn't expected that. I haven't read the previous book but I'm going to see I'll, so that when the next comes the series I'm prepared for the series with more background on it. You don't have to read the book in the series cuz it is standalone. I liked it very much and am hooked! Really cool series!
I loved Olivia, she is her own person. All the characters are cool, I like them all! The adventure and mystery had me turning pages.
And the end!!! Like I've to wait I don't how much for the next book. That end had me like What!! I was thinking how long I've to wait for the next book but I'll live lol.

View all my reviews

Get the books on the following sites.  
 
 




About Joyce and Jim Lavene

 

Joyce Lavene and Jim Lavene are a wife and husband team who have written and published more than 70 books since 1999. They live in North Carolina with their family and enjoy cooking, photography and ghost hunting. 

 

 Contact Links

Website

Goodreads

Twitter