Wednesday, 28 October 2015

Review: Omega by Lizzy Ford

Omega is the first book by Lizzy Ford but won't be last one. I've to wait for the next book to come! A really cool read!!



25198255

Title: Omega
 
Author: Lizzy Ford

Series: Omega
GR

 

Synopsis


In a modern world ruled by territorial Greek gods, the human race has been oppressed, exploited and now, nearly destroyed by the constant infighting of gods.

However, a human girl with the power of a goddess is coming of age. Alessandra is the Oracle of Delphi – the last prophesized – and bears the mark of the double omega. Soon after she turns eighteen, Alessandra is told her destiny: to step between the warring gods and the human race and save her world from certain ruin.

For the gods, her appearance marks the beginning of the end – their end. They and the Triumvirate – leaders of the human elite – who serve them will stop at nothing to preserve their power.

Alessandra emerges from the forest where she spent her life hidden from gods and men and immediately plummets into a race against time, gods, and herself to discover who and what she is in a world where everyone she meets has a hidden agenda, and those pulling the strings remain in the shadows.

Before she can determine exactly what kind of savior her world needs, she must first master her power by completing three trials devised by the Triumvirate to enslave her.

One lone girl stands between warring gods and the people she’s destined to protect, but it’s the battle to understand who she is that she must win first.


~o0o~

My Review


 
Omega (Omega #1)Omega by Lizzy Ford
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed it very much. The book seemed huge but I didn't even knew when I breezed through. When there was like 100 pages remaining I wanted to read as fast I could and also didn't wanted to read it. I didn't wanted to finish the book :( But I did and I'm consoling myself with the Miniseries which I'm enjoying very much!
I love Alessandra, I love her sauciness. She kept it humorous. The banters between her and Mismatch/ Adonis and then in beginning the convo between her and Niko, lol!!
And my fav part was when she was regaining her memories. The little one was cute!
Well I just trust Adonis and Herakles with not hurting her. She can't not trust any one hence the end part.
And I don't know what to think of Niko, my opinions kept switching but I don't think he is in my good book. I'd not trust him with anything.
I just couldn't feel the severity of the situation going around as Alessandra cuz I guess at first she wasn't aware of what would happen and why she was important.
And the romance! was awesome! Nothing happened but you could feel the chemistry between them going on!
I liked the book very much and am looking forward for Theta to come out next year. Got an ARC in exchange of an honest review


View all my reviews

Get the book on following sites  






About Lizzy Ford

 

lizzyfordLizzy Ford is the author of over forty books written for young adult and adult romance readers, to include the internationally bestselling Rhyn Trilogy, Witchling Series and the War of Gods series. Lizzy has focused on keeping her readers happy by producing brilliant, gritty romances that remind people why true love is a trial worth enduring.

Lizzy’s books can be found on every major ereader library, to include: Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, Kobo, Sony and Smashwords. She lives in southern Arizona with her husband, three dogs and a cat.








 Contact Links