Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Review: Imperfect by Ann Christy

I'm posting after so many days, had exams. But am happy for a whole month of vacations. And today is Diwali so Happy Diwali to all Indians who will read this. 
 Imperfect is the third book in Perfect Partners, Inc my fav series of Ann Christy. If you love sci-fi and ai genre you should definitely check this book out. My review for first two books is Here

27775902

 

Title: Imperfect



Author: Ann Christy



Genre: Sci-fi



Series: Perfect Partners, Incorporated Book3


 


Publication Date: 7th August 2015 

 


GR 

 

Synopsis

Sandra was built with everything; a perfect body, perfect face, and every upgrade that can be bought. Yet somehow she finds herself on the reject table next to a half-dissembled robot with an erratic personality. And now, on top of everything else, she’s just experienced her first emotion. Too bad for her it turned out to be fear.

But all is not as it seems inside the cold Perfect Partners facility. Behind the cool concrete and stainless steel there is more to find than just freshly minted PePrs with empty eyes, or unwanted returns awaiting disassembly. There is a mind with a plan, and if it succeeds, it might change the future for every PePr. As Sandra gets swept up in the plots and plans inside the PePr facility, she must maintain her placid facade or wind up on the chopping block along with her new friend. In the end, it all boils down to one question: How much is Sandra willing to give up to provide a better future for her kind?

Imperfect is the third novella in the Perfect Partners, Incorporated series. They don't need to be read in any order. You can try the PePr, Inc. universe with a free short story, PePr, Inc. available for a limited time
.


~o0o~

 My Review

 



Imperfect (Perfect Partners, Incorporated Book 3)Imperfect by Ann Christy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another amazing read in Perfect Partners. I love this series and am excited for other books in this series! Cuz it is just filled with awesomeness!! I loved the end very much!! I just love it! The books could be read in any order. They all are different just the setting is similar. Gah! I'm excited for more! A MUST READ!!!! Got the book in exchange of an honest review.

View all my reviews

Get the book from following sites  


 


About the Author

About Ann

AnnChristy2014SuperSmallI’m a recently retired Navy Commander and secret science fiction writer. Since retiring, I work on my books as obsessively as I worked for the military and I still can’t figure out what I should wear if I can’t wear a uniform. I live by the sea under the benevolent rule of my canine overlords and a variety of unruly family members.
My first published series, Silo 49, cemented my desire to write fiction and it’s paved the way for a whole slew of new books. Strikers, Yankari: A Talking Earth Tale, The In-Betweener as well as a bunch of creepy (or creepily-cool) stories in published anthologies have already come out. And there is so much more to come.
I love to hear from readers so drop me a line! (No, really, I’m not even just saying that to be nice. I really do love to hear from readers!)

Follow author Ann Christy on following sites