Thursday, 31 December 2015

New look of my Blog....and my Goodreads challenge


Whatcha ya think about the new look of my blog?

I'm loving it! I may do some tinker here and there but I'm really happy with how it now looks. I thought to re-decorate it for a while and why not for the new year. New start and new things...
We just moved out and so everything is different and I wanted something different with my blog as well so I thought to re-design it. It's already the end of year!
Just couldn't believe it. It just flew by. And I completed my GR challenge this year, woot! I read twice the books which I set up for it. I read 211of 100 books. :D

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
S211n3 has completed a goal of reading 100 books in 2015!
hide


I can't stop grinning with the amount of books I've read. Well half the books I read are mangas. I read 100 mangas in like two months. Yeah I don't have life lol. They have gotten me addicted. Whenever I'm in slump I read mangas or watch anime and now Korean dramas.
Will be talking about my new addiction in hopefully tomorrow's post or on Monday's.

Click Here to see all the books I've read this year. And tomorrow I'll post Top Ten books of 2015.

This is my last post of this year and also my 100th, which is cool! This year has been good but I'm excited for the new year. I don't know why though. Only three hours remaining for the next year in India.


What I'm doing? Well nothing just will enjoy some programs on TV with my family.

Happy New Year to everyone!!