Friday, 19 February 2016

Review: Hope/Less by

This is the sixth book in Perfect Partner series by Ann Christy. And I'm excited for many more to come. I'm always excited for the books in this series cuz it is amazing. They are not related to each other but are based in the same world were A.I's are sentinent. Hope/Less has become my another fav in the series. Check out below to find more about this book.

 
29224558

Title: PePr Inc. 

Author: Ann Christy 

Genre: Sci-fi 

Series: Perfect Partners, Incorporated Book 6

 

GR 

 

Synopsis

 

Ella is an excellent private investigator and she’s got one heck of a case on her hands. PePrs are disappearing, falling completely off the grid with no way to recover them. The number of disappearances has grown so high that disturbing rumors are beginning to circulate. The worst one for the humans is that the underground has finally reached the city. The very notion of escaping PePrs, left to their own devices, and quite possibly looking for payback against their less-than-kind owners, is making the humans jumpy.

And that makes those humans willing to hand over a very big paycheck if Ella can find the underground. More if she can break the system that is funneling all that sentient property out of the city. Ella’s boss is eager for that paycheck, but when he calls her into the office one day to give her the worst news possible, she’s no longer sure which side she should be working for.

As Ella and her new trainee – a sex-bot reject with no sense whatsoever—scour the city and follow a tantalizing trail of clues, everything she thought she knew about the world is called into question. If she’s not careful, it could also mean the end of her existence…or an entirely new beginning.

~o0o~

My Review

 





Hope/Less (Perfect Partners, Incorporated Book 6)Hope/Less by Ann Christy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My another fav in the PePr series. I loved it!! I didn't thought that I can love anymore than I do the current books in the series but dang the new one always blow my mind away.
In this Ella, a PePr who is a detective is trying to find an underground society of the PePr's who ran away, those who are sentinent. I loved getting to know her and how the story unfolded! And Scott is a dear. I like him. It was amazing! Looking forward for the next book in the series!
Definitely a must read! Got an ARC in exchange of an honest review.

View all my reviews

Get the book on following





About the Author

About Ann

AnnChristy2014SuperSmallI’m a recently retired Navy Commander and secret science fiction writer. Since retiring, I work on my books as obsessively as I worked for the military and I still can’t figure out what I should wear if I can’t wear a uniform. I live by the sea under the benevolent rule of my canine overlords and a variety of unruly family members.
My first published series, Silo 49, cemented my desire to write fiction and it’s paved the way for a whole slew of new books. Strikers, Yankari: A Talking Earth Tale, The In-Betweener as well as a bunch of creepy (or creepily-cool) stories in published anthologies have already come out. And there is so much more to come.
I love to hear from readers so drop me a line! (No, really, I’m not even just saying that to be nice. I really do love to hear from readers!)

Follow author Ann Christy on following sites